15 December 2011

There are always going to be crazies out there...

It turns out that thinking of things to write about off the top of my head is not as easy as I thought!

I am rather vocal when it comes to things that I come across that I have an opinion on. That seems to happen alot though. Luckily.

Not sure if it is because of me or them. Me possibly being opinionated. Or them just being stupid and having no commonsense. Either way it is a positive. Without either of those, this would not exist. And that simply would suck.

So today's post is brought to you by those that are too trusting.

It's not a good trait to have in this lifestyle. Especially online. Just because it is written there in black and white in front of you on the screen does not mean that it is true. People can portray themselves as whoever they want to be online for all sorts of different reasons.

So when I read something from someone who I have never heard of before I am going to be skeptical about what or even if I comment on whatever it is that is written.

I find it slightly amusing, ok more than slightly more like hilariously amusing, reading some of the things that I do. From those that have only being living this lifestyle since breakfast* to people that have supposedly been living it for decades.

I get it from the Breakfast Crew, they are new, they don't know any better. But you would think that once they are told, then that would be the end of it and they would tap into that little thing called commonsense that seems to elude so many of them. But alas, they continue on in their Breakfast Crew world sucking in more and more naive little coco pops and turning them into the fruit and nut variety. But from the lifers, really?! I have nothing. I have no words to explain my dumbfoundedness about this. Luckily from what I have seen they are very limited in the outspoken online world. Thankfully. Then there are all the ones in between. For the most part all are pretty amazing. BUT! there are still alot of crazies out there.

Just don't believe everything you read peeps! Just because someones says that is who they are, it is not necessarily true. Think about what details you really want to give the person on the other end of the internet cable that you have never met in your life.

*By 'living this lifestyle since breakfast' I am referring to those that have actually made it to a posting. The partner has passed Kapooka, passed IETs and is IN an ACTUAL Unit. Being in Kapooka does not make them a soldier! They are recruits. Nothing more. Nothing less.




No comments: